Super Chairing is the largest Adaptive Action Adventure & Motor Sports Organization in the world. Many
people are aware of the multitude of able bodied action sports such as skateboarding, snow boarding, BASE
jumping, mountain climbing, and racing, but few know about the sports perofrmed by disabled action sports
athletes. Chairing, sit ski, four cross, body surfing, power wheelchair racing, skydiving and others are
quickly gaining attention worldwide. You can find photos, videos, stories, and information about these sports
and some of the athletes that participate in them on SuperChairing.org.
Super Chairing is a 501c3 non-profit organization that helps veterans, adults and kids with and without disabilities in
several great ways.
• Promoting Adaptive Action Adventure & Motor Sports to those with and without disabilities.
• Setting up Power Wheelchair Racing events for people with high level injuries and limited mobility.
• Setting up Adaptive All Terrain Vehicle riding events for people with high level injuries and limited mobility.
• Sponsoring Adaptive Action Adventure & Motor Sports events and contests.
• Promoting and Sponsoring Action & Adventure Sports athletes with disabilities.
• Educating the public as well as speaking to children about Spinal Cord Injuries and other disabilities that force
people to use wheelchairs in their daily lives.
Super Chairing takes Dis out of Disability, and is here to inspire and teach both able bodied and disabled people that life
does not have to stop due to a severe injury, or living life with a disability. We hope and strive to make people's lives
better by spreading education, motivation and inspiration that may help them in their daily lives.